ServiceNow Localization allows administrators to accommodate users from a variety of different countries, using different languages and currencies, within the same instance.
ServiceNow Localization Plugins
Activating internationalization plugins for any of the available languages automatically activates the I18N: Knowledge Management Internationalization Plugin v2 plugin (com.glideapp.knowledge.i18n2).
Client wants to translate Page Title on Browser tab when using preferred language (Here I pick Japanese)
How to do that
- Step 1: Define what data storing those values
We found that they are value of field “Title” on record page “sc_home” on table “sp_page”
- Step 2: Locate the table to store JAPANESE text. Navigate System Localization > Translated Text
- Step 3: Create new record and update as your wish
- Language: Ja
- Document: Select the page “sc_home”
- Value: Japanese Value
- Field Name: The internal name of field (here is title)
- Table Name: sp_page
We see that they translate the value of the field “title”
And on portal page, it also refers the change.